Travel With Pets to Golden Isles Beaches of Southern Georgia
Brunswick is the gateway to the Golden Isles of Georgia. Dogs and cats are welcome to travel along when staying at a pet-friendly hotel.
Brunswick, Georgia is the gateway to the gorgeous Golden Isles on the Atlantic Ocean. Pet-friendly hotels welcome the family dog or cat to travel along to this popular vacation destination.
Brunswick is a Georgia city that is the gateway to the Golden Isles. The Golden Isles a series of barrier islands that dot the southern coast of Georgia, including Jekyll Island San Simons Island, Sea Island and Little St. Simons Island.
Points of interest in the Brunswick-Golden Isles area include Ft. Frederica, Christ Church on St. Simons Island, Millionaire’s Village Historic District and Summer Waves Water Park on Jekyll Island. The island have long stretches of public beaches, which are easily accessible.
Vacationers that travel to the Brunswick – Golden Isles area enjoy activities including dolphin watching, boating, walking on the beach, deep sea fishing and exploring historical sites.
Brunswick and the Golden Isles have a history of attracting rich and influential magnates. Jekyll Island was once a private retreat for the richest people in America.
The Golden Isles area is a wonderful vacation destination for a romantic retreat or family getaway. People who love their family dog or cat enjoy including their four-legged companions on vacation. Pet-friendly hotels welcome four-legged companions to stay along with human guests. Pets and their people can enjoy the balmy climate, sunshine, and sand beaches.
Take Fido or Fifi on a road trip. The family dog or cat can join the family vacation when staying at a hotel that welcomes canine and feline companions. The following are pet-friendly hotels in Brunswick, Georgia.
- Best Western Brunswick Inn. Best Western amenities included complimentary breakfast, swimming pool restaurant, hot tub, and high-speed Internet. Pets under 20 pounds allowed. New Jesup Highway, Brunswick, Georgia. 1-912-264-0144.
- Hampton Inn. Brunswick. Hampton Inn amenities include a swimming pool, complimentary breakfast and high-speed Internet. Pets allowed. Pet deposit is $25. Brunswick, Georgia. 1-912-261-0002.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick. This inn is just 25 miles from St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island. Emerald Princess Casino Cruise Ship is five miles away. La Quinta amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, free high-speed Internet access and complimentary continental breakfast. Pets welcome. Warren Mason Blvd, Brunswick, Georgia. 1-912-265-7725.
- Red Roof Inn and Suites. Economy lodging. Pet friendly. Tourist Drive, Brunswick, Georgia. 1-912-264-4720.
- Super 8 Motel Brunswick St. Simons Area. The motel features free continental breakfast, free high-speed Internet, elevator. Pets allowed. Pet fee is $10 per pet, per day. New Jesup Hwy., Brunswick, Georgia. 1-912-264-8800.
Information in this article was obtained on hotel web sites and over the telephone. Hotel policies can change without notice. Contact the hotels for additional information and to confirm polio. Advance reservations are recommended when traveling with a pet.
For more pet-friendly travel, read: Pet-Friendly Hotels in Jekyll Island, GA; St. Augustine FL; Savannah, GA; Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head, SC.